Monday, April 14, 2008

UFC & CFC

my first trainng wit CFC.
this is lameeee (:work as a teammm!
Tevez+C.Ronaldooo!


yesterday was my first trainin wit CFC, totally we had 23 players. first time UFC's training there is so many ppl, UNCLE should be really happy(: we book the coral primary school field. the area is not really that bigggg but we managed to play 2 sided game. i can only say TRAINING IS FUNNN!!! haha.
End at 12. had my lunch wit UFC at whitesanddd :D reach home at 1.30. and i juz fall into my bed and sleeeeeeepp!



thks to charmaine for those photo you took for us (:



today is the second term of school. woke up at 9am. reach school by 10am. saw many of my friends, like shaun, SY, aaron, dickson, feidi, gab and dawn im nt lonely anymore :D Had my lion dance performances at circle circle. ahaha.. taken my lunch in school wit my lion dance buddies. meet shaun awhile at cafe 1, vicki msged me, asked me to accompany her to wait for JON, haha.. aaron join us awhile waiting for JON. and i rush down simei to meet one of my brother to play cs till 5.30.

after that meet pehh at mrt station and rush down to geylang for lion dance trainin againnnn! -.- i have nv so tired beforeee, carry tony up and down.. im totally weak noww.. injured my darn knee during training. the feelin of dislocating came back :( while trainin had so minor quarrel wit tony. we both show each other attitudes. which i dont like AT ALL! im very very tiredd. cause i din have my dinner before trg. and im HUNGRYYY! went off at 10. take mrt homeee.. thats all (:

i love you more than i love myself.

good nights everyoneeee (: