Sunday, April 20, 2008

Training was FUN todayyy!

Woke up at 9.30am, rush down to coral primary cause im late for soccer already. just don know why training is so simple and tiring. but i find it fun. And i had learn alot of things through Yang Shan, and he's the part-time joker in UFC. LOL, soccer is really tiring and fun sports. i gt sun burn, my whole body is totally weak and pain ): finish at 1.30pm, went to Whitesand to have our lunch. i ordered hokkien mee. The food was great! after that i went home and bathe, and come out again for Lion Dance. in the end when i reached everything is goin to enddd. luckily i din take cab. if nt i gonna waste my moneyyy againn. took Ah Lai's car to Joel house. after that i went to meet Jackson at East Point for CS! and then have KFC wit Feidi and take bus 5 to my home sweet homeee (:

Missing you is my daily routine,

my eyes is goin dead soon..goin to bedd noww. Good night everyone (: