Wednesday, April 16, 2008

boringggg!!

woke up in the morning to ask someone to take her medicine. zzz reach school around 10. while my teacher is teachin, nothing gets into my minddd (OMGGG!!) finish at 12, went to east point to have BKing as my lunch with my classmates. and return to school to continue my lessons. anddd nothing gets into my mind again -.- haha. i took some photo of my blurrr teacher name joon sien :D






my cute teacher ((:



finish school at 5, rush down to east point again to meet jackson, guo xian, yan yang and feidi to play cs. today actually there is LD training again. but i don have the heart to go cause im really very tiredd. joel came down to find us. have my dinner with this fuckerrr! and his mao shan pai has just started again.... haha...and i took mrt homeee (:


WiLLY and Guo Xian

End here (:

my heart started bleeding,when i know i cant see you today.

take care everyoneee (: