Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A day to love you <3

Meet Feidi in morning at Whitesand for breakfast, went to tampines to take bus 31, interchange were full of ITE student takin 31, we waited for almost 4-5 bus to go before we took the bus, reach sch at 9am. rush to my class, i slept the whole lesson againn, (Willy needs to wake uppp!) finish at 11am, meet Ziyang at cafe 1, slack with him awhile and Feidi came along, he accompany to bus stop and i took 17 homee (: bathe and out come again to meet my bestf Ee wei, finally i met her after so longgg. accompany her to a Hong Kong Cafe at Whitesand to eat. took mrt to Tampines to pawn his cousin's ring etc, 4g =$155 Wow. I should start looking for gold to pawn =x haha. went simei to meet Guo xian and Jackson to play CS. and then i went homeee (:

my bestf and meee!
I love you with no regrets.

take caree everyoneee.