Monday, April 28, 2008

The pain came from no where.

Ytd doin the same old thing, woke up at 9am for soccer. not really had fun today.. twist my ankle and injured my tigh muscles. And that cost me cant walk, and i hate it! after training, headed to Whitesand to have my lunch with UFC. Shoppin with them at the basement. and i go home sweet home.

pictures we took at the chalet :D


534 & 553

i dont even know the birthday girl =X

Today after school, went to meet Xiao pang at his working tattoo studio at tampines. and i haven seen him for a very long time :D i miss him soooooo muchhh! slack at the tattoo shop with him, Alan and his friends. They're cute, esp the boss. HAHA. went off at 6.30pm took bus 81 homeee. slack at home about 1hour. and rush down to downtown to meet Yang and Co, had Mr Chicken rice with them, btw the taste of the chicken totally sucksss! and that cost me $3.80 darn it. lol after that walk home with Yang. byeeee!

i wish i could always be your side, whenever you need me.