Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 19 Birthday to meee!

LOVE YOU GUYS
GraveYARD

At NANA
2 birthday boy.
Thks for cominggg (Daryl)

thks bro (:
Thks to Mr Cat
Top 1 (KTV)

back alley
Papamgan 3rd cake

Partyworld 2nd cake

Top 1 1st cake
.
Celebrate with UFC on 8-4-2008, coz Joe goin china, will be a early celebration. Went to Top 1 at bugis to celebrate. Thks guys!
.
Then reached home around 8pm, then another celebration with family at Party world. End everthing at 2am, thks mama and papa (:
.
On my birthday my bros brought over to Tanjor Pajor one of the pub there to drink, enjoyable night with my brothers. Vomited 3 times, thks to Junwei treated us the most aweful drink for me and Jackson. Cake Smashing and all. I really appreciate everythinggg. Thks Xiao pang for the Cap, thks to Apple, Peh, Ash and Daphne for the formal shirt. A really Big thks to all my brothers who came over to celebrate with me, love you guys :D
.
i want nobody nobody but you.