Thursday, July 3, 2008

Words that cannot be explain.

I'm always there viewing your journal and hope each and everyday ure fine. Maybe to you, im bad guy from that day onwards. But i just wanna let you know that im there for you, anyway i think is too late for me to say those things. I only can say is sorry. im really very sorry. Thanks for everything. Take care.

Im goin to summarize what i did for the past 3 days.

30th June- Went to Ming wei's wife Chalet at Pasir ris with Tony and gang. many things happen not only us. But the rest of them the old birdies. Hope my Mr Lai will be fine. Accompany him till morning 7am and then cab home with Pehh.

1st July- Wake up at 6pm cause of the Chalet. Ate my dinner then went for soccer with my neighbour at Simei played till 10.30pm then headed home. I again injured my knee and muscles. darn it.

2nd July - Woke up at 5pm then rest at home till 8pm rush down to hospital to see Allen. He got car accident. And then headed down to E hub for movie "Wanted" nice show and it worth the moneyy!

3rd July- Time: 3.25am, I goin to sleep soon. :D

I hope the chance can be given just like how you gave him the last time. Loves