Sunday, June 8, 2008

38 hours

i din managed to sleep. Ytd me and Remy went to watch Dwayne and Joe's match at Tampines Stadium. Then went to Joe house with Remy, We followed his father, and we headed to my house there the fishing pond. At about 11pm me, Dwayne, Remy, DG and Joe meet up. We goin Remy's house to watch EURO 2008. We watched till the next day 6 in the morning. And we got soccer training to attend at 9.30am. They came my house to sleep for awhile till 9am then we rush down for training. The 5 of us is just like zombies having soccer. haha. Finish training at about 2pm rush home to rest. In the end, i end up using com. Went out again at 5pm for lion dance training. sighhh. Everyday for me is just SOCCER, GYM OR LION DANCE. but i just love my lifestyle and you (: My eyes is goin to close. i gonna sleep before 1am if not im really gonna become a zombie walking around the housee. LOL

Mayb you're too special till you dont realise it.